You can change someone's life
Your generosity and kindness is what allows UCESCO-Africa to continue supporting as well as keeping vulnerable and disadvantaged girls and children in school.
Subscribe to get our monthly updates to inform you on how your donation is utilized and the huge impact and opportunities it has created. For all real time updates, follow us on Facebook – Ucesco Africa (https://www.facebook.com/www.ucesco.org) and Instagram – ucescoafrica (https://www.instagram.com/ucescoafrica).
The UCESCO-Africa family deeply appreciate any support and we are more than happy to welcome you into our Community.
You can help further;
- Signup to become a volunteer with us! We are always in need of an extra helping hand. We are open to onsite or online volunteers and are sure to benefit from your diverse skill sets!
- Contribute to the longevity of our organization by supporting us on a regular basis.
- Help us create awareness on our mission. Mention us on your social media platforms and to your friends and family – that would mean the world to us! https://www.givingway.com/donate/ucesco-kenya
$50 can Keep one child in School, buy food, clothing and afford a decent STANDARD of living for them.
- We survive thanks to funds raised, donations and grants. To achieve this, we are looking for volunteers who can help us on;
- Virtual volunteering (volunteer online) program
- NGO Management, Media, and administration support Volunteer opportunities
- Join in Making Beading & Jewelry Kits with our Kids
- Make our kids dream with your amazing stories
- SEWING AND FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- Counselling Program with local girls in Kenya
- Teach massage therapy at our Vocational Centre
- Explore Kenya by helping high school students with basic computer skills
- Teacher/Trainer in Life skills
- Coffee Farm to Cup a wonder of nature
- Be a Yoga/ Physical exercise Teacher/Instructor volunteer in Kenya
- Welcome artists! Paint, decorate & leave a mark
- Sunday School Teacher and Missions Outreach
- Clean up on Mt. Longonot National Park
- Help Our Registered Women groups with Micro-Finance Education
- Trees for life, join us, make local schools green, climb Mt Kenya
- Teaching nail art and beauty
- Assist in Setting up a Scholarship fund, touch one needy child
- Live with a wonderful Family and learn our tradition and culture
- Teaching Simple Cooking and Baking
- Build a community centre / Library/Homes for our locals
- Help to Create Videos and Social Media
- Help Give Human Dignity Feel Better program
- Mission trip program with UCESCO – Kenya
Overall, my travel to Kenya was the greatest experience of my life. At first I was really scared of travelling alone but after going there and experiencing everything myself, I can honestly say that this was one of the best trips of my life. I was forced to trust complete strangers and they turned out to be the kindest people ever and became like family to me. I was missing the comfort of my home but I found comfort everywhere I went.