You can change someone's life
Normally parents leave them home alone while they work and of course it’s not safe, children have no access to food and education.
About this campaign
We take care of 460 children at the moment. Unfortunately we had to stop the recruitment to the centers because we have no more resources. We propose you to sponsor a child. On a monthly basis you will pay 50 dollars for your sponsored child.
We guarantee that your money will be spend for your child. And you’ll be sure that this child is in safe, goes to school, that he is not hungry, has clean clothes etc.
One of the most important ways an individual can make a lifelong difference to a child in our programs is through child sponsorship. By sponsoring a child, your gifts of financial and prayer support will directly help transform the life of a child.
This program provides critical financial and prayer support for children served by well-wishers. The child will have an opportunity to eat at least 2 meals a day, better clothing, medical and educational needs, as well as support for the organization to provide better care for the children. This opportunity provides the sponsor with a personal relationship and connection with their child to help them know they are loved. So you can decide to support one child or more per month, and I am sure, heavenly blessing will be always upon you and your family for extend a hand to the needy.
How the process organized
As a sponsor, you should choose a child (please visit Instagram ucescoafrica for details) https://www.instagram.com/ucescoafrica, pay 50 $ by the link https://www.givingway.com/campaign/baaece and send confirmation and your WhatsApp number to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive confirmation from our manager and a welcome video from the child.
Every two weeks you will receive an updated on your child: how is he doing? Is everything ok with him?
It’s an opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child/children by writing and receiving letters. And of course if you travel on a short-term mission trip you’ll be able to meet your child!
Use of Funds
APPLY NOW AND BECOME PART OF THIS GREAT STAFF!
- We survive thanks to funds raised, donations and grants. To achieve this, we are looking for volunteers who can help us on;
- Virtual volunteering (volunteer online) program
- NGO Management, Media, and administration support Volunteer opportunities
- Join in Making Beading & Jewelry Kits with our Kids
- Make our kids dream with your amazing stories
- SEWING AND FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- Counselling Program with local girls in Kenya
- Teach massage therapy at our Vocational Centre
- Explore Kenya by helping high school students with basic computer skills
- Teacher/Trainer in Life skills
- Coffee Farm to Cup a wonder of nature
- Be a Yoga/ Physical exercise Teacher/Instructor volunteer in Kenya
- Welcome artists! Paint, decorate & leave a mark
- Sunday School Teacher and Missions Outreach
- Clean up on Mt. Longonot National Park
- Help Our Registered Women groups with Micro-Finance Education
- Trees for life, join us, make local schools green, climb Mt Kenya
- Teaching nail art and beauty
- Assist in Setting up a Scholarship fund, touch one needy child
- Live with a wonderful Family and learn our tradition and culture
- Teaching Simple Cooking and Baking
- Build a community centre / Library/Homes for our locals
- Help to Create Videos and Social Media
- Help Give Human Dignity Feel Better program
- Mission trip program with UCESCO – Kenya
Over all my travelling to Kenya was the greatest experience of my life. At first I was really scared of travelling alone but after going there and experiencing everything myself, I can honestly say that this was one of the best trips of my life. I was forced to trust complete strangers and they turned out to be the kindest people ever and became like a family to me. I was losing the comfort of my home but I found comfort everywhere I went.