Where: Nairobi, Kenya, P.O.Box 57329-00200, Nairobi, Kenya, Nairobi 254 Contact: Volunteers Service (UCESCO)- Kenya Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 254726172393 Open Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
We are looking for online volunteers to help us from home. All you need is a computer and an internet connection, to continue supporting us in any of the following areas;
- Teaching online: Let us know what you are able to share with us online and we can arrange a virtual teaching class of your choice
- Social Media marketing: We do need volunteers to help us improve and manage our social media to make it meaningful to us, donors, and volunteers and to our beneficiaries.
- Research: We are looking volunteers who can help us find more funding opportunities for our organization, and constantly researching to gain knowledge and improve our services.
- Video Creation: We are in need of video expert volunteer, who can help us create a compelling video about our organization in general and for every project, we are currently doing for fundraising purposes.
- Design: We often need power point, brochures and reports to present to our donors and partners and we would love to have a well-designed template we can use a basis for our presentations.
- Web work: We would really love someone to create a responsive, Google-friendly and well-designed website for our various projects, volunteer who can always help us fix website technical issues and update certain areas or pages on our website.
- Content writing: We are looking volunteer who is experts in grant writing to help us prepare and write professional grant proposals to relevant funding agencies and local companies for sponsorships
- Marketing: Seeking creative volunteers who can help us Spread awareness about the volunteer project to attract more future volunteers and potential investors and donors Through:
- Website updates: Writing articles, Uploading pictures or video, Creating webinars, Creating flyers, Writing brochures, Strategy for advertisement